It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tired

I am tired. Everyday. I do not know why. But I am tired. Sad.

Ahhhhh... I can't wait for July to come.

I accepted NTU... but somehow I have a feeling that I haven't accepted yet. The confirmation page was... kinda informal? And they haven't sent any forms or whatever here yet.

Yay, I finished "And then There were None" by Agatha Christie last Sunday. Spent the whole day lying on the bed reading that. 10 people go to an island, and then one by one, all 10 people died on the island. So who killed them? It's actually quite brilliant... I didn't know who the murderer was, and it was really baffling. But when the truth is out, and there were hints pointing to the murderer, it's actually quite obvious. I like how Agatha Christie can introduce 10 people into the story and be able to describe all 10's personalities with detail. I could remember who was who and their names and personalities and all that. And the fact that the deaths happened quite fast that before I realise it, there were only 3 people left. Also, none of it was boring. :) I shall go and borrow more Agatha Christie books next time. I love classic mystery novels.

Reading the book Tan Min lent me. Last Seen Alive. Compared to Agatha Christie, I think it's more scary and dark. Haha. I haven't really read much of it yet, so shall continue reading now.

I'm also reading manga. Currently I am so addicted to Fairy Tail. Just when I wanted to read the next chapter (Chapter 185, I think), there's no more! T_T It's not out yet. Gah... I shouldn't have read so fast. I read around 30 chapters a day, I think. I don't think that's fast though. I'm sure people can read all 184 chapters in one day. But that just spoils all the fun.

Now I shall go read Rave while waiting for the next chapter to come out. At least Rave is completed. But there are too few chapters. I was hoping for 700 chapters like Detective Conan. Or maybe 500. Haha. Asking too much?

Everyone should go read Fairy Tail. It's so interesting and very touching... for a shounen manga. I think it's the best shounen manga now. Haha. I've decided to give up on Bleach, because they kept using the same villian. Aizen Sousuke. And he keeps getting stronger. I don't like seeing the same evil face for 100 chapters or so. And then I see everyone team up and still not be able to fight Aizen. Gosh. I hate him.

So yeah, Fairy Tail is much much better, because they don't use the same villian throughout. And sometimes they turn the villians into good people, so I end up liking them. :)

Oh my gosh, I'm slacking. I should get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home