It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nightmare

Not really a nightmare though... I had my SMU interview today... and I am definitely not suited for SMU. Wah... my first interview in my life, and it's so horrible. Okay, not really, because I don't really care about the interview much. I just treated it as an experience.

The preparation lasted for 1 hour and the interview itself lasted for 1 hour 15 mins. It's a group interview, which I kinda expected. It's so GP. You are required to read this article in 10 minutes and remember what it says and add your own opinion and then during the interview tell everything to the interviewers. Argh. I didn't know how to phrase my words well... it turned out kinda... messed up. Then there's this estimation question which I messed up too... Haha, I messed up on everything... but it's my first time, so it's just something to be learnt. And their interview wasn't really the normal kind of interview. Well, since it's Information Systems MANAGEMENT I suppose they were looking for a leader (a creative one, too...), and I am definitely not what they're looking for. So there.

There were these few guys who spoke very well during the interview. Need to learn from them. There was one particular guy who did loads of research on this course and really spoke a lot... I think he'll definitely get in. The professors kept smiling at him while he's speaking. Haha.

There were only 4 sections and it lasted that long? I didn't really speak much... I tried though... I wasn't nervous though, during the interview... I just said whatever was in my mind, though it didn't turn out right. Haha. I'm better off writing than speaking, I guess.

Darkest before dawn, eh? The dawn came before my darkness though.

Until next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home