It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ohmygosh

Oh my gosh, a Japanese spoke to me! ><>< Haha... I was so happy. I didn't manage to speak to him in Japanese, because I was afraid my pronunciation was off... I only said "Hai" when he gave me the sample to try. I didn't even know whether I was using it right or not. But that really made my day.

I need to register in Japanese lessons one day... I've been watching the 5x10 dvd of Arashi speaking to the audience, and they didn't have subtitles. And I understood! Some of it... well, I understood enough to find it touching and tear up. I should watch more to practice my Japanese knowledge. Hehe.

Need to finish Amirah's Korean dramas and watch "Down with Love". But yesterday, I felt like watching Jdramas, so I watched "Smile". Cried at the 1st episode. I didn't expect it to be so saddening. I thought it be something that's heart-warming and sweet. Oh, and it's MatsuJun and Oguri Shun again! (They're really such good friends, they've acted together 3 times...) Oguri Shun is a bad guy this time. I almost couldn't recognize him with all that lumps of hair in front of his face.

I have recalled more good Jdramas people should watch now, since Maou kinda brainwashed me last week into thinking that it was the only good Jdrama. The top 3 jdramas are:

1. Maou (Revenge, hatred, loads of murders! Dark, beautiful bgm, serious, no funny or happy parts at all. But it still rocks. And Toma from Hana Kimi turns hot-blooded police officer.)
2. Buzzer Beat (Basketball and music. Haha. Good Yamapi drama. Great plot. A little frustrating at times.)
3. Ryuusei no Kizuna (Revenge, but not really serious. Funny at times, with extremely good actors. The cast is brilliant. The music is wonderful. Mystery.)

Other good jdramas include:

Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Very Hana Kimi like. Loads of guys and girls... most of the guys are good-looking, I suppose. Lots of butlers, so expect lots of gentlemen. And you have the flirtations Nanba in Hana Kimi as a gentleman too!)

Nodame Cantabile (Random, crack, funny, dramatic, music.)

Nobuta wo Produce (Maki (main girl from Hana Kimi) + Yamapi 1. Drunk-acting Yamapi. School drama.)

Kurosagi (Maki + Yamapi 2. Revenge, but not serious. Sometimes touching.)

Hana Kimi (the usual super-popular drama 1)

Hana Yori Dango (the usual super-popular drama 2)

One Litre of Tears (you will cry from the first episode until the last episode, for every single episode. A true story.)


And some more... but I can't remember anymore....


I realise that I watch a lot of Maki dramas... haha. She really acts a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home