It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Year

Warning: Anime-related. Detective Conan-related.

2010 is such a Kaitou Kid year. Everything about Kid comes out. There's a movie that focuses on Kid, an anime special about Kid's past, and an OVA that's also about Kid. And Kaitou Kid is rumored to kiss Ran in movie 14. Kid gets everything. I'm so envious I wanna rush to Japan now to watch movie 14, even if without subs. I can't stand waiting another year just for the dvd to release. I want it now. But I probably can't get it. *sigh*

Kaitou Kid, aka. Kuroba Kaito, will always be my number 1 favorite anime character. Yay. People, please write more fanfics regarding him!

My wish now: For Kid and Conan to work together in Detective Conan manga... and battle the Black Organization together.

2010 is such a Kaitou Kid year. Which makes me mecha happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home