It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, May 14, 2010

Planning

It is so difficult to plan for my Tokyo trip. I didn't know it was that hard until I started planning for it. I had to start from scratch... listing the places I wanted to go in Tokyo in 10 days (which was more than 20, so I had to eliminate some...), and looking at the which train to take (oh my gosh, you should see their subway routes. It is SO complicated. But it brings you to every single place you wanna go. Every tourist attraction seems to be near a station. Which is good.) and booking the hotels.

I find booking hotels the hardest of all. I had to look for a triple room, and Tokyo hotels, unfortunately, rarely have triple rooms, because most of their rooms are tiny. And those that have triple rooms are extremely expensive and high class. It has to be near the station too. Argh. I tried searching for budget hotels, and it was so hard to find a room that was below $200 per night. Gah... so expensive. I will book the hotels by this saturday. ><><)

But still, I am really excited about the trip. Yay! I finally get to go to Japan. :) We're gonna visit the main tourist attractions, the shrines, the Tokyo tower, the shopping districts, parks, etc. No Tokyo Disneyland though, since we've been to the Florida's DisneyWorld, and it's probably the same. Plus, the narrations would all be in Japanese, and it'd be hard to understand.

And then we will be spending 1 night at Hakone, where we might see Mt. Fuji. My current worry is whether we would be able to see Mt. Fuji with all the clouds in the summer sky, and whether all the snow on the peak would have melted, so it wouldn't look as nice.

Other worries include whether it would be super crowded because July is basically every single country (especially America and Australia, I think)'s school holiday. Possibly the whole world would be in Japan at that time. >< I expect the trains be packed like sardines in the morning and evening during peak hours.

Too bad we could not go to Osaka and Kyoto, because there are just too many things to do in Tokyo. Maybe next time, in centuries later.

Hope it will be a pleasant and memorable trip. Can't wait for July to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home