It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Movie

Kimi ni Todoke, one of my favorite mangas, will be turned into a movie. Yippee! Can't wait, but it's September. Such a long way.

Main leads are Tabe Mikako (the a-bit-annoying girl in Yamada Taro) and Miura Haruma (I'm sure loads of people know him).

Tabe Mikako probably fits the role well, but Miura Haruma as Kazehaya? Why is it always Miura Haruma? Sigh. I guess I need to like him more. Kazehaya was my favorite character in the manga, for being extremely refreshing and having such a good look. I don't think anyone can portray him perfectly. I'll just have to watch to see how well Miura can act him out. Now to think who would be a better choice... haha. Miura doesn't seem refreshing enough... to me.

Check out Kimi ni Todoke. It's an excellent manga. Shoujo. Pure. Simple. Sweet. It even made me cry. It's that good.


Oh, and Arashi concerts are really the best. I watched the 5x10 live performance on youtube last night, and I cried so much. And Ohno's speech made me cry more. The performance was so powerful. Saying thanks to the fans, but we should thank them more. If I was really there, I dunno how many tears I would have shed. It makes me wanna buy the 5x10 Anniversary Tour dvd more now. But it's so expensive. >< But I want it. So badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home