It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, May 17, 2010

Service

Japanese people have excellent service!!!!! >< Haha... I am so excited over that. ^^

I had to book all those hotels, and their website didn't show the triple room slot even though they wrote that they have. So my mum suggested I call them. *freaks out* I was so scared that I could not understand their English or something, but they spoke excellent English. For the first hotel I called, the woman spoke perfect English, and I could understand it really well. All the pronunciation was correct! I was thinking maybe that person wasn't a Japanese, but she spoke fluent Japanese when it connected initially. Wahhhh... ><

She was really patient, and whenever I asked a question that required her going off and checking it, she did it really politely, and her voice showed no signs of annoyance. I think I had her check stuff 3 times. Gomen ne... And I asked loads of questions, but she answered them really well, and I got all the information I needed. So I booked that hotel, and it was below my budget too. Hehe. :) After that call, I was so excited that I spoke to a Japanese! But her name doesn't seem to be Japanese, for some reason. Dunno why. Maybe she wasn't? :/

I didn't check my email properly, so I had to call another hotel. *freaks out again* In the end, it turned out that they had sent the email, so there was an awkward silence? Haha... But the man spoke well English too. So I opened the mail, and he asked me for some information to fill up (he sorta assumed I already booked), and then he provided loads of details of the hotel, about the tourist attractions near it, how to get to there, and how to get from the station to the hotel. He even attached the subway route, the map in English and map in Japanese. Then he gave directions from the station on foot (which are extremely detailed), and also if I want to take a taxi (which is kinda impossible for me), the total cost from the station, and just show the Japanese map to the taxi driver and he will know how to go. XD >///< Isn't that such great service?

And I feel like I could ask as many questions as possible and still not be embarrassed or think that it will trouble them a lot... they are so patient and so nice. And when I emailed them, their reply was almost immediate. :)

Gah... I can't wait for my Japan trip to come..... XD


Something on the Arashi side... Monster PV is out! And it was AWESOME. I could watch it more than 10 times and still love every single part of it. Everyone looks so good... except maybe Nino's hairstyle... Why didn't they keep his hairstyle in the live? Aiba was sooooo unexpectantly hot in that hairstyle (he should always keep black hair.), I can't help staring at him... and how can he look so good in a skirt?! What the heck. Aiba is so hot and pretty at the same time. *fantasizes* And everyone else looks so good too... Ohno... *melts in his dance* sigh... I don't need to say anymore...

And the song was great. It is so different from normal songs... it's just... so different. Wow, it's so good. And they look so cool. Arashi exploring different styles is great. I almost forgot they're almost 30 years old. Why does Aiba look hot in every close-up? Kyaaa... >///<

I shall go to Japan and take photos of all the Arashi posters on the walls and subway stations. Mwahahahaha.

Okay, I shall go to watch the pv again. Possibly one of the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home