It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random

Yesterday I was surfing the net, and looking through all the random facebook groups that my friends joined, and musing at the comments and reading blogs and all. It was quite amusing reading some stuff, and some blogs made me ponder and all that. And I'm thinking of converting to another blog host after so many years of blogger. Wordpress tempts me now...

Oh, and JJ choir has a choir blog! >< It made me happy because I get to read more information about what they're doing now. It seems that they changed to a new instructor, and this guy, I read his info, is amazing. He's obviously really talented at such a young age. And he seems to be making choir practices real fun. That's great to hear, and it makes me so happy to see that choir is improving. ^^ Just by looking at the choir photos makes me feel like going there and joining them right now. Hehe.

I went to read some Arashi stuff too... mainly news. And then the recent Ohno's radio show actually, *screams*, talks about Singapore!!!! Mainly! There was this question (that he always gives) about what is the symbol of Singapore or something, and it was the Merlion, of course. Then Ohno went on to talk about Universal Studios Singapore, and that maybe someday he'll go there. That one sentence just made me sooooooo happy! Ohno wants to come! Probably all Arashi fans here are saving to go to Universal Studios now. Haha. Why not let him bring the other 4 members to come too! And why not have a concert there? Haha. Okay, I'm asking too much.


Okay, enough ranting. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home