It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, May 21, 2010

Reading

I am still reading the early chapters of And then There were None. So slow, aren't I? I'm only reading 1 chapter a day... but the story is really interesting. So far 2 people died. 8 more to go. Maybe 1 of them will fake their death, but he's actually the real murderer? Haha. Feel like reading more. What a great book. :)



I bought Bloody Monday volume 1 yesterday. I hadn't bought a manga in ages. I thought I could buy it to get myself interested in watching the drama. I have only just randomly flipped through a few pages, and now I don't think I want to watch the drama at all. ><

It looks gross... and freaky. I thought it was a computer virus. Apparently the computer virus can kill people. It's like they have some kind of disease and keeps dying and all. It's probably the Death Note kind of story, but the people can loads of lumps on their faces before dying. Ewww... and then there's the cute boy who was playing happily and then suddenly started bleeding all over and vomited blood and died. >< Eww. I can't imagine all that in live action, and do not want to see it. Should have bought Gintama instead. *sigh*

Things are getting more and more hectic now. I think I have really poor memory. I want Saturday to come soon! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home