It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, April 23, 2010

Looking Forward

Wow... so many happenings this year... There are so many dramas and animes and books to look forward this year... Personally these are what I'm concerned with this year:

-Detective Conan Movie 14
-Magic Kaito anime
-Detective Conan OVA (new one with Kid in there.)
-Kaibutsu-kun (Ohno acting as a child even though he's 30 this year... >< Haha. It's hilarious, and I can't wait for episode 2.)
-Liar Game movie (even though I have never finished Season 2)
-Artemis Fowl Book 7: Atlantis Complex

Wow... Artemis Fowl is having a 7th book! I am so looking forward to it! It'll be coming out in August this year, probably. The story just gets more interesting ever... Mind damage? Personality disorder? Cool. Now to go re-read Artemis Fowl again from the start.

Now, I just wish they have an Artemis Fowl movie. And I should continue on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, because it's an excellent read.

But first, "And then There were None" by Agatha Christie. A book I've been searching for ages. It was mentioned in Detective Conan, and I felt the urge to read it immediately.


Now, during work, I've discovered that reading Detective Conan manga while typing and listening to songs at the same time, actually makes me more efficient. Haha... for some reason. I'm reading early chapters, those that I missed and was interested in reading.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home