It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fresh

I went to the NTU interaction session today. :) Haha. I thought there'd be a lot of people, but there were really few people, but it's a really fun experience. And I was so nervous before I went. Haha.

It's like some sort of gathering, and all the seniors were so fun! ^^ We ate at this Japanese ramen restaurant Kyo-nichi, and we kept on chatting and all that. It's so casual, and that's what made me like it a lot. There was this computer engineering senior that I got along really well with. I found loads of things in common with her. She's really friendly too. :) And many of them like Japan too! One of them went to Japan 3 times already, and is studying Japanese! So envious. Haha... And we were all fangirling over Hana Kimi and Toma! ><>///< Kyaaa... and there were loads of other dramas and animes that they like too. :)

Why do Computer Engineering people like anime? Haha.

And I'm a rare gem in Computer Engineering, because the majority will be guys. Haha. I kinda expected that. It's so fun talking to all of them. Haha. Very enjoyable, and they are all such nice people. So happy. ^^

So basically our interaction session isn't really much about NTU (I did ask about some stuff, and my senior told me loads of helpful things.), it's mainly a casual chat session about lots of topics in our lives to get to know each other. Hehe. Great day. We really talked about a lot of stuff.



Everyone should go and read Fairy Tail. This is so random, but I will be promoting this manga everywhere from now on. Haha. I just love it so much. In my opinion, it's one of the best manga I've ever read. Oh wait, no, it's the best. THE BEST. I feel like re-reading it now...

I'm reading Groove Adventure Rave (same manga artist) now, at an extremely slow pace, for some reason. I dunno why, but it doesn't seem as nice as Fairy Tail. I'm just not addicted. But I will continue reading. Maybe it's the characters... I practically love almost all the characters in Fairy Tail (I love all the members in the Fairy Tail guild...)... I just dislike the evil ones, but not extremely hate... All the characters are just so interesting... they should all become real... ><

Fairy Tail is freaking awesome... AWESOME, I tell you. So read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home