It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Members?

This is totally Jpop and a bit of Kpop... don't read if not interested. :P

I know I've said this before but Super Junior is coming to Singapore this Sunday. They'll probably be screamed at (in a good way) by loads of their fans on that day. Haha... I'm not all into Kpop, so I won't go stalking them at the airport like what other fans would probably do (the ones who don't get the tickets)... But I expect the showcase to be real short like the others... (my mum's been to one of them)

Now I keep thinking that Kat-tun has 5 members... So when people online comment on how there're only 5 members in Kat-tun now, I start wondering, "Isn't Kat-tun always made up of 5 members?" Then I think... "Oh wait, there's 6..."

But it's as if Akanishi Jin was never there, because they just naturally release a single without him. And then the sales drop. I don't know whether it's because it's the cheerful/motivational/Arashi style the song has, or the missing Jin. But either one, I didn't like the song very well. Kat-tun is always all rockish, and when they start to sing Arashi style songs, it seems weird... The tune's not very easy to recognize too... I think I've already forgotten the tune...

But Arashi singing rock is another issue... :P They have sung Jidai before... (I wouldn't say it's hard rock though... if it's hard rock, I wouldn't listen.)

I think Kat-tun is better off with cool songs that have loads of rhythms and beats, and raps and beatboxing (they have so many talented members!). Like Don't U Ever Stop. ^^ Or something startling and dramatic like Taboo. Okay fine, they're my favorite songs. I feel like hearing Jidai in Kat-tun style sometimes. :P

I have no idea what NewS style is now... They have all the weird songs (not very distinct-sounding, nor easy to recognize or remember) coming out. I didn't like their songs ever since Summer Time... or was it Happy Birthday? (The one after Taiyou no Namida) Sakura Girl was so Arashi style again... (everyone's following Arashi!!! :P)

Arashi's style has always been motivational and happy, but once in a while, they release cool songs like Truth and Monster. Then fans get awed by their coolness...

So it's better to go from cute and happy to cool, rather than cool to cute and happy. Mwahahaha.



Oh, and people should go read Fairy Tail. It rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home