It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guilty with Sickness

I'm sick again. I haven't been to work for 2 days, because of a very painful sore throat and fever. Still taking medicine, but panadol does no help to my fever... It only reduces my fever to a few degrees, and after a certain period of time, the fever temperature is back again. And my throat still hurts the same, since Thursday morning. >< And it's Sunday today!!! What the heck am I supposed to do tomorrow?

I need to go to work tomorrow. I've been feeling so guilty for not going to work even though I cannot go because I'm sick. Even so, I feel guilty. Why am I sick so often? Argh... need to start exercising more.

My mum says I should not go to work tomorrow. What if my fever breaks out again? I need rest... but what if the fever continues for the day after next even if I rest? Argh. I've never had a fever that lasts for 4 days before.

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?!

I need to go to work. Tomorrow. But what if I can't?

What if they get tired of me missing so many days of work and want to fire me? Oh my gosh. I'm freaking out. But I always have this as my worst case scenario. And what if it comes true?!

I still can't believe I'm sick. This sucks. I need to get well again! Because of this, all my plans are ruined. This is nothing but trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home