It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, March 22, 2010

...

I'm not supposed to be blogging now but I feel like doing a short post. Haha. On impulse.

I got my cable tv back. I cancelled channel 56 though, because I realise that I don't really watch it, and I don't really like to follow dramas everyday. And they show so little Jdramas. Sigh.

Toma and Ohno craze now. Watching Maou nowadays. I'm hooked on it, because it's so suspenseful and so puzzling. I guess everything will be clear at the last episode. And it's not scary at all, even though there're lots of deaths. And all the characters are great.

Read some translations from magazine interviews with Arashi just now too, and struggling not to laugh out loud.

Imagine going to a fortune teller and being told "You are already dead."
I almost burst out into laughter. Poor Nino. XD

Okay, now I don't know what to write.

Still having my fingers crossed.

Okay, now back to work. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home