It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Summary

Okay, this is gonna be a long post.

First, the A-level results. Mine sucked, so I'm not announcing it here. Let's hope I can get into a local university. Shall visit the open houses this weekend

Work today was fine. Loads of typing, but my 26-liner pages take such a long time. Numbers make me dizzy too. But typing was really fun. It's great to be typing the whole day. :) I wore a double jacket today. It was just so cold in the office. I'm thinking of changing my jacket to a thicker one now... haha. The double jacket makes me think of Sakurai Sho's double parka, though my inner one is not a parka. Haha. Let's hope Sho starts another trend. >< He's extremely good at setting trends for unique stuff.

Summary of my China trip:

On the plane, there was no nice movies except the Japanese movie Kaiji. Can't believe I already watched it in Feb even though it will only start showing in Singapore in March. :P It's a darker and more dangerous version of Liar Game, and the Light and L (from Death Note)'s actors are in there, Light's actor as the main character again, Kaiji. It's dark and very exciting, and Kaiji is just really lucky. I was so engrossed in the movie that I could not believe how fast time passed and it was ending soon. The middle part was sad, and terrifying too... and made me really angered as they showed the ugly side of humanity. It's a worthy watch. Nothing happy or comedic though. It's mainly a dark movie.

It was super cold in China, hence it snowed. It's cool to see snow after such a long time, but then after a while I kinda got used to seeing it. We took photos, so they're on facebook.

We (cousin and I) mainly stayed home in China, because we didn't really like visiting relatives. So we watched tons of dramas, especially Japanese dramas. Dramas we watch that are nice include Autumn Concerto (a must-watch! But I haven't finished it yet, so not too sure whether ending will ruin anything), Love Shuffle (it's pretty good, with an unexpected twist at the end. Tamaki Hiroshi, Matsuda Shota, Karina, Yoshitaka Yuriko (my favorite)), Buzzer Beat (one of the best Yamapi dramas, not because of Yamapi, but because of Kitagawa Keiko being pretty and a nice character and Aibu Saki being evil, which makes me like Aibu Saki more).

We tried a Kdrama "You're Beautiful", but never really got past episode 4 or 5, I think, because one episode takes forever to finish, and there are so many misunderstandings that frustrate us, and the gentle and kind guy is destined not to get the girl. So we skipped straight to the ending, the last part of the final episode, and there, we finished the drama. XD I don't think I can get actually get attracted to Kdramas.

Then there's this amusement park, Fanta Wild and Adventure, that we went to. The first ride we went on was super cool, and I hope Singapore's Universal Studios would have this ride. Everyone sit in rows, and then the platform below you vanishes, and you are "sucked into" a movie where you fly around the world. The thing is you don't feel like you're watching a movie, but you feel like you are in the movie, flying right there, and the experience was wonderful. It's hard to express that in words, so it would be better to actually go on the ride itself.

I was all reluctant to try the other rides, but kinda gave in to peer pressure from my cousin. There were two rides that I'm never ever going on again. One that makes you swirl throughout the ride and makes you feel that you're going to fall off the ride. Another one where you are hanging mid-air above all those people who are safe on the ground, and it swooshes down at terrifying speed. Behold the power of gravity, or whatever the experience feels like.

Actually, that's all that is to the whole China trip. Of course, there are smaller happenings, but oh well. If I write, I may never end.


I finally bought the My Girl (the Japanese version, the Aiba Masaki version) dvd. From TS. I was hoping to buy it from Poh Kim, since TS' subtitles suck, but I could not wait any longer. I've been haunting Poh Kim every day to find the dvd since the start of February, and it still hasn't come out now. However, all the other dramas that came out later, already is on sale, like Real Clothes and all. I bought My Girl at a 50% discount, which is quite sad, because such a brilliant drama should not be sold at half-price. Oh well. I have not re-watched it yet, but will soon... and cry over it again. If any parent has Koharu as their child, they're the luckiest parent in the whole world. ><


Okay, that's all... too long a post already.

Watch Kaiji. You will like Fujiwara Tatsuya more.
Watch Alice in Wonderland. It's brilliant. Especially the Mad Hatter. And the Cheshire Cat. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home