It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

Okay, here's a joke. It's a Super Junior joke (found on my magazine), but it can be a general one. So here goes:

One day, a band went out on a hike. All of a sudden, they tripped and fell off the cliff, and had to hold on to a tree branch to save themselves. However, the branch looked like it will soon break, so one person had to let go and sacrifice himself for the others. The leader immediately volunteered himself, and said, "I am the leader, so I should let go. You all have a bright future in front of you, so you must treasure your lives well. Remember, I can die, but the whole band cannot die!"

What the leader said touched the other bandmates' hearts so much, that they all began to clap their hands...


Okay, did you get that? Sorry, I'm awful at translation, since it was from a Chinese magazine. I hope you get it... They have a lot of SJ jokes on my magazine. If I find any more funny ones, I'll upload it again...


I had to ponder this while listening to songs at work... Am I the only one who actually pays attention to the background music when watching dramas or animes? It seems that most people I know of only notices the theme song, but not the bgm... I notice both, maybe more on bgm, and I always fall in love with at least one bgm from a drama... And then I had the sudden urge to buy or download or own it or even play it... I even went on youtube and every possible website to search for piano scores and all.

I love bgm... especially Jdrama bgm, because they really can get you into the mood of the situation. Without that, you won't be able to cry, or get scared, or whatever. And every time I hear the bgm, I remember the scenes from the drama. It's so nostalgic.

Some of the dramas with really good bgm (in my opinion):

Japanese: Mei-chan no Shitsuji, My Girl, One Litre of Tears (because it's tragic), Kurosagi, and some others which I can't remember... Ryuusei no Kizuna has one that's really nice, and every time I hear it, I remember the scene of Nino in tears saying "Why did you kill them?"... and my favorite scene of Nino shouting. Nino is awesome. XD The Quiz Show 2 has one really nice one, but it's not in the ost and I cannot find it anywhere.

Taiwanese: Autumn Concerto and My Queen. I'm not too sure about others, because I don't watch much Taiwanese dramas... Autumn Concerto has very nice bgm, which I heard yesterday... My Queen as well...


Oh yeah, in the MRT today, I was standing really close to 2 Korean girls chatting to each other. And since I'm really close, I could hear everything they said, but not understand a single word. And then they got louder, so I was a little startled by their loudness, because I was standing too close. But it did help pass the time... listening to something you don't understand, but still sound nice enough. Haha. If only they were Japanese, I might actually know a bit...

I love Sakurap. I love Sakurai Sho's voice. His rap makes me like to listen to more of his rap. Okay, I shall end here before I start more nonsensical sentences.

Until next time, then.

P.S. I am addicted to this English song "Burning" by Maria Arredondo. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home