It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello, I'm from Arashi.

Hello there, I'm the 6th member of Arashi. Haha. Yes, since Nino once declared Arashi's fans as the 6th member of Arashi. Hehe.

Anyways, I was watching Ohno's solo nowadays, and my gosh, the way he sings and dances. "Rain" was so good. He's unbelievably gifted in JE. Seriously. Possibly the best singer and dancer in the whole of JE. And he does 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups every night in 2 minutes. Makes me wonder if he's really the kawaii guy who makes me laugh all the time with his words, who puts stocking in his head and disfigure his face, and who looks like he's sleeping in variety shows. Haha. Ohno Satoshi rocks. But Sakurai Sho rocks more. Hehe.

Troublemaker is a great song that motivates every morning. At work I listen to that more than 3 times. And I think of Arashi dancing... haha. They don't dance like professional dancers, but every time they dance, they make me happy. They make me smile. :) It looks like they're happy when they're dancing too. Like they're having fun. That's why I like them so much. ^^ And their songs are always so happy.

I passed my BTT. Yay. Was trembling and was so nervous. Dunno why. Think it's easier than BTE.

Oh, and I finished Autumn Concerto. Hehe. One word to describe: Shiawase. Happiness in Japanese, but I think Shiawase can describe the word "happiness" more... haha. The ending is satisfying to me, and the thing I liked about this drama is that there are plots about other characters, and it's not just focused on the main characters. The last part about the "kidnapping" reminds me about Atashinchi no Danshi. Hehe.

Nothing much to comment on nowadays about my life because my life is so mundane.... haha. Oh, don't try Lipton's caramel tea. It smells super sweet but tastes like plain water.

Having my fingers crossed for... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home