It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Obsession

-Warning- This post is completely Japanese-related. (except the last sentence.)

I am really obsessed with Arashi, especially Sakurai Sho. Who knows why? I even went to Google to search for blog posts related to "Sakurai Sho". And there were tons of "Happy birthday Sho-kun" posts, even though his birthday was over a long time ago. Hehe. And then I went to youtube too, and there were tons of youtube videos celebrating his birthday... and videos like fans (from Singapore too) gathering together to cheer and celebrate his birthday (singing songs), and some even bought a cake and put his photo right there and sang happy birthday song to him... (even though he won't hear them... and me... T_T) But hooray, fans of Arashi! Hooray, fans of Sho-chan! ><

I love Sakuraiba. Seriously. I see moments of Sakuraiba in every video everywhere, even though it might not seem Sakuraiba to others. But to me... sigh. Gosh.

I need to go to Japan one day. *daydreams*

Nooo... Arashi no Shukudaikun is ending soon. I used to get bored with it, but now I agree that it is the best variety show of Arashi out there. No, it's the best variety show of all variety shows out there. >>><<< Hopefully the new variety show is as good... but from the summary... hmm... oh well... as long as Arashi is there.

Can't wait for VS Arashi special to be subbed. Need to watch Code Blue Team vs Arashi team! Toda Erika vs Nino! (The Ariake siblings battle!) (Nino is sly even if outside of drama.)

I miss my Ryuusei no Kizuna already...

ShoMaki rocks in Tokujo Kabachi. I rewatch scenes while watching the episode for the first time. It took me twice the duration to finish one entire episode. I cried in the second episode, when Sho cried. >< (Gosh, I cry in every crying Sho scene in every drama.)

I realize that there are tons of Arashi fans in Singapore. Hooray! ><

I stopped watching Darker than Black even though it rocks. Real people are better, because they are real. And the fantasizing is stronger just because they are real.

Okay, I'm crazy. Need to take a break from my computer.


And for Pet Society, my Petling cat ran away even though it was in the chest. >< Unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home