It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Saigo no Yakusoku

Wee... I'm back to blogging again after ages.... Oh well, there's nothing to write.

So I shall write about random Japanese stuff and all.... nothing interesting... haha.

Just finished watching Saigo no Yakusoku (yes, I'm slacking), and I am suddenly overcome by an urgent need to watch more of Arashi. Hehe. Saigo no Yakusoku was pretty good... it was exciting, and I had so many questions... somehow I had a feeling that it was like The Quiz Show 2. Haha. And I guessed most of what's gonna happen! (From the later half of the show, though...) They really gave Arashi great characters to portray... hehe.

To me, Nino's the best actor... can't blame him since he's a Hollywood actor and all now... and why is he always given that kind of role now? Haha... MatsuJun and Ohno probably comes next... the way they portray their feelings is pretty good. MatsuJun really seems natural acting DoS characters... haha. Sho is alright, but he looks angry sometimes for no reason. Aiba seems a bit unnatural, but if they let him act more often, he'll definitely improve. *hopes for more Aiba dramas*

Nino's now on the top of my rankings now. >< Haha... hope they get to act together like that again, but chances are low, I think. And their song rocks! I bought their best album because they kept on promoting it in the J-magazine. (Wink Up, I think.)

JW converted to a K-pop fan. She is now a big fan of Super Junior. Haha. She loves their dorkiness as much as I love Arashi's dorkiness. Well, I'm still into J-pop, so will probably treat SJ as a pretty fun band, but not something for me to fangirl over yet. Haha. Must admit though, that they had me cracking up with their strange English. I still like Arashi's craziness more though.

Oh, and the next Detective Conan movie has Kaitou Kid again! And Ran and Kid has development?! (Watch the trailer on youtube) Another thing for me to go kyaa kyaa over... haha...

Okay, next post, I should stop with all these random nonsense. Haha. Yakusoku. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home