It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, March 13, 2009

Abstractedness

Recently, we've received the results of a personality test that we had done last year. It was a full-length report, and I must say it was pretty accurate. There was one aspect that I was rather surprised at, which is that I am a highly abstracted person. (By highly, it means, I scored full 10 marks for being abstracted, and 0 marks for being grounded) Now, I've never thought of myself as being abstracted at all... So this is really a big surprise.

There was this person who explained about our test results. He described "abstracted" as...: When an abstracted person hears the loudness of lightning, he will think, "What causes the loudness of lightning?" But when a grounded person hears the same thing, he will think, "It's going to rain soon. Did I bring an umbrella?"

Hmm... I guess it's quite true then. Amirah verified that I'm an abstracted person as well from my post about relativity. Haha... So I am abstracted.

Wednesday was Home-Learning Day. I thought I would like it a lot, but in the end, I did not. GP homework given was super difficult, and I spent half of the whole day just doing that one application question. When I had expected that I could finish all the homework in just half a day, I had used up my whole day just to get everything done. It was so tiring, and I always get the urge of going to some other websites... And it was a complete strain for my eyes. I guess it was not nice at all. But the electric hockey game was fun, although it took me forever to get my answer right. Haha.

Sports Meet today. It's quite exciting watching the relay matches... but the rest of the event was kind of boring. During the half-an-hour interval, I did not know what to do... everyone was so bored and so tired and warm. Oh well. Got back Physics test results after that. Ah. I had a sad score. I did not improve at all. That was kinda depressing. Really need to buck up from now onwards. So, why am I blogging now? Haha...

I have to go back to school almost everyday of the holiday, for choir. But choir is fun with so many people in it. And there's a showcase of talents. So cool. Haha.

Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home