It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ureshiii....

I'm so happy... I was playing facebook for a while... the Geo Challenge thing, and I hit a new high score!!! Haha... got me so excited...

Okay, I've been slacking and rotting and trying to get all those holiday homework done nowadays... No more of Physics tuition till the end of the month... I'm a bit sad, because I hoped he'd do more on Electric Field... wah... I finally got the hang of it after my mum explained it to me and all... oh well... haha. I like Electric Field!!!! >< Haha... okay, call me weird.

Choir is alright nowadays... had a one-to-one talk with my instructor. Quite serious... ahhhh... nervous too. Haha. But now I know how to tackle my problems... oookay, I sound so serious.

Went to Xin Xue's house on Tuesday... She introduced to me some more cool dramas this season... we watched Ryusei no Kizuna together... and I fell in love with it! It's a wonderful, great drama, with wonderful wonderful actors and actresses! Nino!!!! And it has the most beautiful music ever... >///< *gets hyper* Anyways, we found out we both like Arashi a lot... (I just started liking them thanks to some of their dramas... and Nino.) And we were talking about how we liked all of them, except Aiba because we're not familiar with him, so he became "just another member of Arashi". Poor Aiba... next time I might check out his variety shows.

And I'm starting to like Ohno more than MatsuJun... Oh no!!! XD

Oh, and I made this Tsuyoshi wallpaper... with paint (it's a very simple wallpaper)..it's my desktop wallpaper now... I couldn't find one KinKi Kids wallpaper I liked, so I made one... haha... everytime I see the wallpaper, I get so happy... XD (Because Tsuyoshi wa mecha kawaii yo...)


Okay... before I go into super hyper mode, I better stop blogging. Need to go do homework... homework... homework... must do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home