It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Saturday, January 17, 2009

School and Twilight

School starts pretty ordinary, because most of the teachers did not change, and all my classmates did not change. I suppose I like it this way... This year is very important, so I will definitely need to pay loads of attention in lectures and tutorials, no matter how dry it gets. But I'm already failing to do so during Econs and Chem. Sad.

We changed seats to right up front in physics lecture, which I'm very happy about, because it helps me pay better attention, and the lecture slides' fonts are larger that way. For Math, we're stuck in LT1 for the rest of the school year, with the same table, so if you're unlucky to get a broken table, good luck. And you'll also feel crammed up for the whole year, because the whole of the lecture hall is filled entirely with students... so there's no space at all. Sad.

There's been a Twilight craze nowadays, especially in my class... I must say the movie was alright to me, but the book was awesome. I'm still reading New Moon now, slowly and painfully, because it gets a little boring in the middle section... But the first book was really awesome... there's not a single boring part in there... at least not to me... and to think that these entire series began from a woman's dream... It's just amazing.

Okay, I shall stop right here... There's nothing much to write now. To my classmates, good luck for the monday Chem test and tuesday Math test!!! And an early happy birthday to Dionne, in case I won't blog for the next few days!!!


P.S. The next Domoto Kyoudai will feature Shida Mirai as the special guest... I'm so looking forward to it!!! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home