It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, January 2, 2009

A little late, but oh well.

It's 2 January now, but anyways I'll do a short little reflection of the past year. Haha...

Year 2008 has been an especially fruitful year for me... loads of challenges and many first-times. It's probably one of my most memorable years ever. And this year passed by so quickly. Everything kinda happened in flashes... there are things that happened which were lucky to me, and things that were unlucky, but overall, it was a very challenging year, I suppose.

Loads of unexpected changes happened this year, and most of them in the form of challenges. Well, there was the first impression of JJ through the 01 orientation camp... I had a great time with my OG, which was really bonded together. And as the months go by, I have a CCA, got into a PW group, had my first choir performance where I actually had one little solo (which needed me to gather a lot of courage), had many interaction with different people, was a little more able to speak without getting too nervous in front of people, and I must say I learnt a lot this year.

Well, this year has ended, but looking back, it was a good year. Let's hope this new year will be a better year than the last. I know there are 2 Japanese movies to look forward to, but still, the most important of all, is the A-levels. Hope I can do well for it.... jiayou to myself and everyone else out there.


Okay, that ends my not-too-short, not-too-long reflection of the past year. Haha. See you all, and have fun everyone! :)

P.S. Domoto Koichi's birthday yesterday... though I've said it for about a million times, Happy Belated Birthday to him... Haha... Oh well, hope he had a nice birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home