It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Day...

I'm running out of dramas to watch... probably gonna continue watching 33pun Tantei... By dramas, I meant "only Koichi/Tsuyoshi dramas"... because I'm in no mood to watch any other drama that KinKi Kids do not appear in...

Listening to "Blue Night Wind" by KinKi Kids... (that's how I translate it to be...) Gonna listen to all the KK songs nowadays...

Kyou-kun came today... long time no see... haha... recommended her loads of dramas... introduced her to KinKi Kids... and lent her Liar Game!!! Haha... and we watched some videos... didn't have time to show her more of Domoto Kyoudai funny scenes, but showed her the NewS one... and now she's in love with Tegoshi!!!!! *happy*

I've watched the Sushi Oji movie!!! It's quite a good movie! I'd say I liked it better than Kurosagi movie... but how dare they do that to Kawataro... This is such a hilarious and serious movie at the same time...

Got a new haircut... because my hair is super thick... looks a bit different now... and the hairdresser cut my hair until I can't really tie it that much... haha... oh well.

Ahhh... the weekend's ending... noooooooo.... tuition tomorrow... the last lesson of the year.

Gotta go now... nothing to write nowadays... bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home