It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Craze...

Yet again, I've put another song on my blog... I don't know what's with me and music on blogs.... oh well.

Lately, my boom (thing I'm obsessed with) has been this anime, so anime fans, you better watch this anime!: The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.

This is an awesome anime, full of craziness and randomness and crack! So you should watch it. It's simply crack. And crack is fun.

Oh, the song is "To Heart" by KinKi Kids... it's the theme song of the drama with the same name. My favorite Tsuyoshi drama.


Been trying to rush all those holiday homework... hope I can get all of them done as soon as possible... but I'm moving at a very slow pace. Oscillations are terrifying sometimes. I look at the notes and I get all dizzy. Haha. (Should have finished that a long time ago, but I'm a last-minute person)

There's always nothing to write about during the holidays... I've been drawing nowadays... copying other comic artists' works, actually. It's nice to draw it out, but the final result always does not look like the original art. Oh well.

Okay, since there's nothing much to talk about, I'll just stop now.

Although I've said it, but Happy Birthday to Guan Yi and Hitsugaya Toushirou! Haha... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home