It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Freedom!!!!

Freedom at last!!!! OP is over!!!! This is such a great day!!!! Haha...

OP was quite alright... but I screwed up on my Q&A... oh well... I don't care anymore... as long as I can do well for the presentation part... The two teachers seem very nice. The Physics teacher kept on nodding throughout everyone's presentations. Seems like he's paying attention a lot. He seems like a nice teacher...

Got back promos results... promoted overall... but the "advanced" sounds so much nicer than the "promoted"... but it means "conditionally promoted"... they always have names that sound so nice, but is really describing something not so nice.... Like "Star", which means "Students at risk"... and "US" program is for students with "U" and "S" grades... err....

Actually went out to eat with my pw group at macdonald's. But I didn't eat much... just drank ice milo... They're all seriously lame... said a lot of funny things... which are... err... lame. Haha...

I came back and did not know what drama to watch today.... I did not dare to watch "Maou", like what Amirah suggested... because it was too freaky... and "Rookies"... well, not interested in baseball... and Shirota Yuu... I wanted to watch some action dramas like mystery and crime dramas with Domoto Koichi or Domoto Tsuyoshi inside... but turns out that I've watched all of them... argh... I wanna watch more of Koichi....

So I went back and watched "Remote" again... but I've stopped... I've finished "Rookie!" (that's how it's written...) already... the ending was sooooooooo satisfying, with a surprise appearance from a certain person... haha! I was so surprised, and so happy about it! Got excited for that few minutes...

Hmm... should I watch "Rookie!" again? I feel like it... even though I've finished it yesterday...

Well, now that I'm free... there's loads of things to do!!!! I can go and learn Japanese now!!! Haha... and write random stuff all I want... and draw whatever crazy doodles when I feel like it... and read as many novels as possible... and sing and dance around all hyper.

*calms down*... okay, should stop... you know, I'm always hyper when it comes to writing... haha... there... another lengthy post... should stop this habit of ranting too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home