It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tomorrow...

Changed the blogskin... and finally starting to blog... I'll blog more often after OP is done...

Tomorrow will be the worst and best day ever... mainly because OP will be done tomorrow... but OP itself is pretty frightening... especially the Q&A section... but I've sort of decided to give up on that 10% part... if I really can't answer, then... oh well... forget it. Will do my best on the presentation...

After that will also know my overall grades... whether I can promote or not... hope I can... it's really scary if I can't.

My mum came back from China... she bought a lot of stuff... the 3 Japanese related magazines!!! Paradise... haha... Everytime I see them, I began grinning foolishly... haha. I've become an avid fan of KinKi Kids. Great songs, great looks, great personalities... haha. They're occupying my mind nowadays... *gets hyper*

I'm slacking nowadays... watching jdramas. Recently, I'm watching this drama called "Rookie"... not "Rookies"... not the baseball one, but rather the police one. Haha. Domoto Koichi is acting as a rookie police officer who always tries his best... some episodes are pretty touching. I'm nearing the end, so hope to get a good ending. "Remote"'s ending was really... disappointing.

Hopefully tomorrow passes fast.... so I can celebrate immediately!!! Haha... wish me good luck for OP!!!! >_< I'm getting nervous now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home