It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday :)

Today is a wonderful day for me! :) Super happy... a great and really memorable birthday today.... Need to get Dionne to send me all the photos she got from Han Lyn.... must remember this day... haha...

I thought it was gonna be a normal day for me today. And I got an unexpected and pleasant surprise! Received loads of cool gifts, and even got to eat a delicious cake! Thank you so much, S20! (Especially the girls!!!!! ^____^)

And I realise I get tricked very easily. In fact, I got tricked twice today, and was in for two nice surprises. :) One by the girls from my class, and the other by Say Hwee... Say Hwee is evil... haha... she made me carry her super heavy textbook downstairs to return her, and then told me she didn't need it anymore. The book was super heavy!!! She could have thought of a better excuse... haha... but I loved her present too... haha.

Thank you to all the people who have wished me happy birthday today, and again thank you to all the people who have given me such great presents!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You all have made my day! :)



Tomorrow's Teacher's Day Celebration! Dunno what the buffet will be like... haha... wonder how they can cater to so many people....

I should change my blogskin soon... to something white.... or bright... or cheerful... haha....

September holidays coming soon! Enjoy your holidays! (Though I think everyone will be at home mugging.... haha...)

Good luck for all your promos!!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home