It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Stuff

My holidays have just started!!! (The last 2 weeks feel like school.) Now... I shall recap what happened these few days...

Thursday:
It was a super long day for me... was pretty tired, but I enjoyed myself a lot too. Especially the choir bbq. The games were all pretty fun, especially the name-memorizing game... But I enjoyed watching everyone laugh out loud and have fun rather than participating in the game myself. :) Haha. Truth or Dare was... haha. Nothing much to say. Then went out and got bombarded with loads of lame jokes from Shannon. Seriously he has gotta be the lame king. And then we got loads of presents from our juniors. They're so sweet! ^^ Thanks, everyone!!! Gonna miss them a lot... they're all such nice people.

Friday:
Went to the PC show with my mum. Yay, I bought a new phone... Sony Ericsson T707. I wonder if it's good. It's a new phone so there weren't any reviews about it. But I'm using it, and it's still quite cool and I still like it a lot. Bought the spring rose one so it won't look like Dionne's old phone too much. Haha. We bought a printer/scanner/photo-copier all in one as well... and a 4GB memory card as well as a thumbdrive... haha. I like the PC show... although it's super crowded and noisy.

Yesterday:
I watched loads of dramas... haha. On cable tv. Nowadays, I'm watching different dramas at the same time. Gonna start watching the taiwan drama from Dionne soon. Then I'm waiting for Ghost Friends episode 9, which is never coming out. Wanna watch the ending though the plot is one of the worst I've ever seen. Then I'm watching the taiwan drama "Bai Quan Nu Wang" on cable. It's really good. It showed yesterday. And at the same time, I watched the Korean Boys Over Flowers on channel u. And after all has ended, I went back to cable and started watching this Korean drama "Who Are You" until 12am plus...I've never watched it before, but it seemed pretty interesting. And it's quite funny. Haha. Wah... so many dramas to watch... need to study too!!! ><

Today: Nothing much happened. Haha. Tuition. Then Tv... then online now! Haha. Yay, my holidays start now. :) Oh, just found out. From next week onwards, the Jdrama "Absolute Boyfriend" will be showing every friday at 11.30pm on Channel U!!!! >< Yay!!! Mizushima Hiro!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home