It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yay, Choir!

Wanted to put a new song on my blog, but realised that imeem now only gives 26 seconds-preview of any songs that you upload anywhere, so I just stopped and gave it up. It wouldn't sound very nice with only 26 seconds, would it? Haha...

Oh my gosh, Nan Hua choir got gold for SYF!!! Congrats! They seriously improved a lot! Ms. Yin did a good job, despite all the stress and sadness that I'm sure they had given her during the past few years... Wow, I'm so glad they finally made it. And they changed their gown! They look so nice in the gown! And the student conductor was really good at it... Too bad Ms. Yin wasn't in the video.

SYF is on Tuesday! I just had a talk with my former choir friend, who's now in another JC's choir... haha. She's freaking out over it... and then sang a bit of Sounds of Joy on the phone. How crazy could we be? Haha... But singing rocks. Let's hope we get a good result... We had a choir dinner today... it's so fun. Haha... I went all high and hyper and start talking random things to people... Just because tomorrow is a holiday. Yes, I miss holidays so much. I need a break from all those tests.

JJ Talentime... haha. Some of my friends got in... Can't wait for the finals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home