It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally

I've finally decided to post again... been really lazy these days, although I keep on slacking. Today was quite depressing, but thankfully it ended early. Had Chem. Energetics test. Realised that I didn't really practise at all. I think I'll fail. My grades are like the stock market nowadays, ups and downs. So unpredictable. Chemistry's always been my horrible subject anyways. But Physics and Math are no better. Haha...

Shall have to practise more difficult questions tomorrow. But I'll probably start to slack again. Argh... can't motivate myself at all.

Hmm... my thoughts are all messed up now... haha... so I don't really know what to write... just typing out what pops out into my mind.

This week there were a lot of happenings. Changes in time-table. I'm so happy that we get to go home at 2pm nowadays. Yay, so early!

Had Physics SPA trial today... my results were close to Dionne's. Relieved. At first, I was really worried why my gradient turned out so huge, and why 10 oscillations take such a long time. Luckily everything turned out okay.

I've been using too much computer lately. Have to go cold turkey, if not I may just turn blind one day from too much strain of eyesight. Haha...

That's all... hmm... nothing to write about... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home