It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend

On Friday night, I went to the PC Show. It's crowded, but not extremely. Still I kinda got tired quickly because there were so many people. Bought the Canon IXUS 130 camera. It's pink. :) I wanted a camera with a nice colour. I didn't really like the orange one. So when I saw the pink, I'm like, "Yes, I want that." The camera came with free gifts, including these cute red speakers. ^^ I like the speakers a lot. I plugged into my laptop and watched Arashi, and suddenly their pv turns clearer. Haha. Imagination?

We walked to the laptop section at the PC Show too. I think Acer laptops are nice. There's one with 8 hours battery and is very slim too. Perfect for university. But I didn't buy. Haha. The Sony ones are pretty too, but they're thicker and heavier. Oh wells. Didn't buy any laptops.

Went Kino on Sunday. :) Great trip. Found the Japanese section of Kino really nice. I actually bought a Japanese book. Haha. Out of desperation. I had to get Tokio somehow. I wanted to read that so badly. And this cute little Japanese boy was squealing about Arashi and Ohno-kun! ^^ Cho kawaii!

Even those scary gangsters in Japan know about Arashi!!! Wow. And some even watch HanaDan and cried over it, and decided MatsuJun would be real cool if he became a gangster. Haha! So cool! I'm looking forward to more rankings! Seriously, I think a lot of people in Japan of all ages know Arashi. Makes me happy. ^///^

Waterproof, solar-powered, now the new AU KDDI phone can change keypads to your own liking!!! Seriously, how high-tech can Japanese phones get now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home