It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Friday, June 11, 2010

TV

Yesterday night I downloaded this thing that can watch live Japanese Tv online. Hehe. It's really cool, but sadly the quality isn't very good and it kept lagging. But I'm still happy watching it and I don't mind the lag. No subtitles, as expected, so I had to try to understand what they were saying. But the lag and quality was quite bad, it's really hard to understand anything.

Thankfully yesterday was Thursday. :) At 9pm (10pm in Japan), it was playing Himitsu no Arashi-chan! ^^ The latest episode. Haha. The guest was this female who played in Yankee to Megane-chan. Quite cute. She called Ohno "God". That is exactly what I thought! Ohno is a god! Haha. Kami-sama! I love all the impressions she made about Arashi members. Jun has a face that can be easily created by Wii. Haha! Even though I couldn't understand most of it because of the lag, there were some parts where they had Japanese subtitles to emphasize the stuff that person said at that time. So I read that and it's usually really funny. Haha. I could at least understand that.

And then Arashi had to wear clothes that the girl co-ordinated for them. Some were really weird. I liked Nino's most. Sho's was super funny because he had to wear this gray suit which covered him whole, including his face, so you can't see his face at all! Haha! And then the girl made him wear bunny ears and piled loads of stuffed animals on him. Haha. But in the end, she chose him to be the most attracted member of Arashi. The gray suit helped! Hehe.

I stopped after VIP Room, because Doubt Action wasn't that fun. Sometimes it annoys me. But Nino in Doubt Action is really cool, because he really knows how to mislead people with his acting. :P

I'm gonna watch more of this next time. :) It's so cool. Hope there'll be a Tv in the hotel room when I go to Japan.


Gonna work until end of August, right before school starts. Wah, busy busy busy! Time is so tight.

I will change to wordpress soon. Haha.

Now I keep watching Code Geass on my phone. :) Why is it called Code Geass anyways? But it's a cool name. And Lelouch rocks. But I have a feeling it's becoming like Gundam Seed, where two good friends fight each other. Sad, isn't it? Why can't they adopt a Gundam Wing plot, where all the friends unite against each other? Hope it gets better. Lelouch is evil. I like.


Gonna go to PC show later! Hope to buy a new camera. Think I still stick to Canon. I can't bear to spend too much money on a camera. And I don't think I need loads of effects. I'm not really all that artistic, and I don't really edit photos (I don't know how to). So yeah, a camera that has good photo quality is fine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home