It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Concert

On Monday night, I went to the Esplanade to watch the ACJC choir concert. It was splendid... haha... even though Say Hwee said during the later part, everyone was rushing... but we did not notice a thing. Seriously, I really enjoyed the concert a lot, what with all the super nice songs, and very creative movements... there was one song where they sang with two guys playing drums. Then there was another where they had a soloist right in the centre of the stage, and the other members near the audience singing together. And then there was moments where the instructor was not there, and the choir sang by themselves... and they really seemed as if they were all enjoying themselves. I like the instructor as well... the way she conducts is as if she was embracing the music. But all in all, I loved the last song about the magic paintbrush, because it was a story and we could hear their words very clearly... I could understand what kind of story they're telling. And the sound when the song ended was such a whole sound that it sort of filled the whole concert hall... Beautiful. I dunno know why, but at the second last song, I almost cried. Haha. I know I'm sort of an emotional person. I think I enjoyed it more than last year's concert. Haha. Hope in future JJ choir can be like them one day. :) I know Nan Hua choir is getting to become like that soon.

Today is Dawn's birthday... Happy birthday to Dawn!!!! ^^

Hmm... somehow now it does not feel like it's the school holidays at all. I keep having a feeling that tomorrow I'd have to go back to school. Hmm... strange.

Oh, and I finished watching the Japanese drama called "Ryusei no Kizuna"... introduced it to Say Hwee and she became addicted... I finished watching it and at the last episode I cried like there's no tomorrow. Nino's a great actor. Haha. The ending was great. Nowadays few dramas have great endings like that.

Another Jdrama. Ghost Friends. I find the main female character resembling Hilary Duff sometimes... (even the comments say so) and the main male character looks a bit like Liu Qian (a Taiwanese magician). So sometimes when I watch it, I just crack up... But I gave up on this drama. Maybe I'll just skip to the last episode and see the ending. It was getting boring.

Haiz... see ya next time. I've been blogging random things nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home