It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Break, Please.

Gosh, I wish the holidays start next week. The days are getting busier and more and more torturous. Have to go home late almost every day of the week. But partly it's my own fault. Sigh. Tomorrow shall be one of the better days, but anything could happen. I hope that...

This is a terrible week, seriously. Feel like I keep doing the wrong things... Sigh. Oh well.

I need a break. Badly. Holidays, please, please come soon. I don't care whether the mid-years will come soon too, but I just want the holidays here. I want a break. Just to breathe.

Can't wait for Talentime!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home