It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PW Sucks.

I'm freaking tired now... I just came back from Nan Hua, carrying the blazer the whole journey... Loads of people went back to Nan Hua... I saw Dawn M., other choir friends, and some of my class friends like Serena and Dacia... it's nice seeing them there... some really became prettier... haha...

Nevertheless, today is still quite a sad day... I dislike talking to strangers, and I did a whole lot of 'talking to strangers' today... and what made my mood worse, is that today is going to be a long day, and that it's going to be a longer day tomorrow... and that while I'm going to have 2 essay tests on Friday, the last day of school, Say Hwee and Dawn from choir both have no school on that day! Unfair... And Say Hwee is flying off to Vienna with her choir next week... wow...

I really want to lie down on my bed right now and sleep, because my eyes are on the verge of closing... but there's the PW survey due today by midnight... and I haven't started. PW always makes me feel depressed... haha...

I realise I've been complaining on and on today.... haha... oh well, life is full of complains... haha...

On a lighter note, holidays are approaching!!!! Finally have time to catch up with all my subjects... and practise more!!! >_< I realise I'm really lagging behind... haha...

Oh yeah, just to tell you guys... I'll be performing with my choir this Thursday, during J1s' Civics Lesson... Frankly speaking, the choir won't turn out as great as you would imagine a great choir would sound, and there's very few of us (less than 20, actually.), so the sound might not even travel very far... but we tried our best, so do give us your support, and applause is needed! Do clap even though you might not like it. It means a lot to us. Thanks. ^_^


Long Choir practice tomorrow... haha... I always grumble a lot before choir... but then once the choir starts, all the thoughts of unhappiness just disappear... Haha... Oh, and if you know anyone who likes singing in JJ, do promote the choir to them! >_< Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home