It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Talentime Photos and Such...

Okay... I'll finally upload photos from Talentime... this is really really really late... haha...



At NTU Auditorium...


Took a shot of Amirah while waiting for Han Lyn and the others.



Dionne's dance group, "Crank".


The emcees on that day...


Another photo of Crank... it's easy to spot them because they're wearing yellow... haha...


Amirah putting on a weird face... haha....


The PC teacher in our school singing...


Photos of everyone together... Dionne looks nice and cool... haha...


More photos...


And more photos...

Amirah and me... (I really look like I have short hair in here... haha...)

Amirah acting cool...

Time to go home... nightime on the road...


That's about it... for videos I might upload them next time...


Let's talk about school then... actually there's nothing much to talk about... Well, some test results came back... Physics test results were quite unexpected. I seriously expected myself to get a single digit for the whole test... but in the end, I still failed. Haha... must not get grades lower than this anymore...

Math test too... I know I scored very badly... Mr. Kwek sort of implied that it was terrible. Haha... I dunno why, but I kinda slacked these few weeks. Just can't find the mood and motivation to study... uh oh... Oh well, my marks are always like the stock market... unpredictable...

Nothing much to talk about... Yay, no school tomorrow... I wanna watch loads of movies nowadays... awaiting Kurosagi movie in June!!!!

Just watch the kawaii Yamada Ryosuke's live performance "Asia no Yoru"... the one with the weird dance moves... and then I thought, "Ah... our Yama-chan is growing up..." Isn't that lame? Haha... well, he became more mature nowadays... although his height doesn't really show it at all... haha...

And "Don't U Ever Stop" by Kat-tun seriously rocks!!! I feel like putting it as my blog song, but it'll be really loud... so... should I? Haha... I love the live performance... and the music video... although Jin has long hair tied up in a ponytail... argh...

See you next time... when I have things to talk about...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home