It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, May 26, 2008

Choir Outing

On Saturday, after the Pre-U Seminar rehearsal, I went for the choir outing. It was really a lot of fun. I can't remember how many times I laughed that day. Teck Thong was like, super hilarious and lame. ...The "Nan Hua" joke.... dots... and Teck Thong and the tongs... haha...

Heard that Nan Hua people are very problematic when together... haha... hope that I'm not one of them...

The choir seniors were pretty nice... the food was great... and the games were really funny, especially Wacko. It's like super funny, especially with Teck Thong and Jessica... keep on calling each other's name. Haha... Ying Jie was hilarious too... haha.

We sang "Colours of the Wind" to the seniors. I think the soprano part can't really be heard, since it's only like me and Teck Thong... haha... and I'm kinda distracted too, with mass bombardment of the alto parts...

Too bad I don't have any photos.... they're all on Mrs. Tan's camera.


Today is the start of the Pre-U Seminar. I'll be going off at 10am later... and then staying at the NTU campus until Friday, so you won't be hearing from me anymore until Friday. Hope it's gonna be fun, and hopefully I make a lot of friends. Hope my bag isn't all that bulky, and that I don't get bitten by loads of mosquitoes... haha...

See ya...

The truth is out... finally... (Don't ask me what this is about... haha...)


P.S. The new song on my blog is "Prisoner of Love" by Utada Hikaru. I'm so obsessed with the drama "Last Friends" nowadays, and have finally acknowledged Ryo as a good actor... he does a good job at being creepy in this drama... and whacking people around... poor Masami... she's always acting characters that can never get the love she wants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home