It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Start of School

A new term starts... sigh. Back to school again. I've met most of my teachers now. So far, they're all okay... just the typical teachers... Well, I have a nicer Chemistry teacher now, but I'm still not sure whether she's good or not. Let's hope she's a good teacher. I prefer my previous Physics teacher, but the one now is pretty clear in his teaching, so I suppose he's quite good too. Hmm... I haven't met my Econs and Math teachers yet. Hopefully they're all nice teachers...

Choir auditions tomorrow... wish me luck... I suppose I'm going to join choir again... I've already had the experience of being in choir, so it should be easier that way. Tomorrow shall be another long day. Haha. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home