It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bored.

Today wasn't that much of a bad day as I had expected to be... It's Tuesday again, and Tuesdays always suck on my timetable. Haha...

Well, there was P.E.. I kept praying for it to rain, but while we were running our 3 rounds, there was only a small drizzle, and no rain at all. But the weather was cool, and the sun was covered by the clouds, I think, so I didn't feel that bad while running. I didn't feel tired at all when I was running today! But I did feel a bit nauseous after the run while I was playing Captain's Ball. But after a while it was alright. There was no Nagayan-lookalike today, sadly. Haha...

Econs lecture was okay today. The lecturer was a female, and her voice doesn't make me sleep, fortunately. I was actually able to understand what she was talking about! Yay.

After Econs was lunch. OG meeting again. Haha. We're planning to wear black tomorrow for the Chinese New Year celebration. Oh well. I wasn't looking forward to Chem. Practical, but it turned out okay afterwards. I didn't really get scolded... but the teacher really is strict. Sigh. And I finally know how to do titration correctly! There's just so many things to take note of. Sigh.

GP was great, because we can go home right after the test, which was just a sort of application question. All we had to do is write our opinions and stuff. Most of us finished before the duration, and so could go home early. Li Jie and some of my OG members went to play tennis at the tennis court in school though. I basically went home to slack. Haha...

That's about all... Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home