It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting new laptop!!!!

My parents went to the IT show yesterday... I'll be getting my own laptop soon!!! :P *excited*

I've found another rare fan of Princess Tutu, an anime which has a name that discourages people from watching it...

I'm going to start watching some new crazy and crack animes that make no sense but are really hilarious and interesting. I feel like watching such an anime nowadays. Haha... And thanks to a friend, who let me watch the first episode of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, I have fallen in love with it's craziness and insanity. (Seriously, I've never guessed that this anime contains so much craziness when I first looked at it.) So, anyone who wants me to watch a certain anime or drama, you'll have to force me to watch the first episode first. Yup. Now, I'll continue watching this, and move on to watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei as well, which is another crazy anime. Haha.

Okay, now onto some real stuff...

The March holidays are here! But I shall be busy as ever. I'm trying to catch up all those chapters that I'm having trouble with, and now Math and Econs are killing me, for some reason.

I had a low fever and a massive headache on Sunday, something that I've never had for ages... and that, unfortunately, caused me to skip tuition. I've just missed an important lesson... argh.

Next week, there'll be auditions for choir... I'm still not sure which cca I should join... Choir in my school now is rumored to be pretty pathetic... and getting bronze for the last SYF is pretty disheartening.

Hmm... what else? I suppose that's all. My mind's all blank now. Oh well. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home