It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still JJ

Posting results out today. I stayed in JJ despite the fact that I put it as 4th choice. Guess the others have too much competition... even Nanyang.... haha. Oh well, I'm fine with anything... I'm actually quite happy, since I'm so used to the environment, and has already made so many friends... if I go somewhere else, I still have to deal with a new environment, new people to meet, and orientation. Argh... The other jcs are all quite far, so I'm probably not going to appeal... my humanities grade is now better than my science grades!!!! I'll probably land in arts if I appeal. No way.

But the only thing about JJ is that: It's a play-school. Which means... the teachers don't chase or force you to study. You're entirely on your own. It's your choice whether to sleep during lectures or listen... or do the tutorial...

So... since I'm going to stay in JJ, I definitely have to work hard... and not slack...

So jiayou to me and everyone else!!!! ^_^ May you all get in your dream jcs!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home