It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Criticisms for JJ

Weekends are here!!! Next week, we start mass lecture. I can't wait.... there's Yoga class instead of PC... which is kinda absurd. People are thinking about skipping, but I think the teachers will be more strict about it than in pae.

I'm still choosing to do the same subject combination, but I'm can finally be relieved from taking Chinese now. Haha...

Read Dionne's blog post. Hehe... seems that she hates JJ so much. But then it doesn't really matter to me, whether one hates it or not, since people have different opinions. I mean, the first time I went to JJ, I was complaining so much to almost everyone. I was like smsing everyone about how stupid they released us about 6pm for the first day, and how sudden they told us about camp, and how stupid and hateful that we have to buy an orange shirt so suddenly, etc... I was like, why are the other jcs so good, that they can release them so early for the first day, and their camp is not a stay-over camp, blablabla... haha. I'm sure loads of people hated JJ before they went there.

I always hate having camps, but then since there is no chance to avoid having the camp, and I was forced to pay $70 (which is really a lot.), so I decided, why not just accept everything and try to enjoy it, instead of complaining, so the $70 can be worth it. So... I had fun, and now my OG is all united and all.

But then, this is just me. Haha... if Dionne hates JJ so much, it's okay. Then I really hope that her appeal becomes successful, so she can have a better and happier life. Jiayou!!! All the best to her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home