It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mass Skip-lesson Day

Monday is our class's skip-lesson day. There'll definitely be at least one subject where most of us will skip. It's either Econs, Chinese or Math. Today, however, I did not skip a single subject! That's something to be proud of. Haha... just kidding. Li Jie wants to check out the Chinese lesson today because she did not know whether she should take it or not, so I accompanied her there. Including us, a total of 4 students were present for Chinese. Amazing, huh?

Last week, loads of people tried to skip Econs. (Luckily I didn't) And then the Econs teacher complained to our Civics tutor, who spoke to those who skipped, and now they had to prepare some sort of apology letter to the Econs teacher.

And then, today, quite some people skipped Math too, because we all know she's just going to go through the Math test on Binomial Expansion that we took last week, so people don't see the point of going there. We're not going to be taught a new topic anyways, because now the teachers are revising the sec 4 chapters, like Completing the Square and Factor Theorem.

At the end of the day, I was depressed. I need only 1 more mark to get a A1 for the Math test!!!! >_< Argh... And all the mistakes were due to careless mistakes!!!! I'm so mad right now... really need more practice on binomial stuff.... sigh...

I have a feeling that I'm going to be sick soon... I already have a throbbing headache today... it may get worse tomorrow. But nevertheless I still have to go for PC. Sigh... But for GP, we're going to watch a movie, thankfully... the title is "Hotel Rwanda"... about some genocide stuff... I'm not so excited on seeing so much blood and gore. Tomorrow shall be an overly boring day for me. Wish me luck. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home