It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh.My.Gosh.

I cannot believe how an i-weekly magazine can actually brighten my day today. But it did.

I mean, look at the cover... Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Tamaki Hiroshi, Shibasaki Kou, Aragaki Yui... all my favorite Japanese actors and actresses compiled into one magazine. And it costs only $2. It's like a dream come true.

And imagine my screams of delight (yes, screams... can you believe it?) when I read that the Kurosagi movie will be showing in Singapore in June probably. My dream has come true. Today has become a terrific day, all thanks to this magazine.

And another movie to look forward to in May is something about a shinigami, or death god. It seems interesting, and I might watch it. But the most important thing is still the Kurosagi movie. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Thank you, i-weekly. Thank you, Singapore.

Haha... and I shall be over-excited...

Well, basically, the reason why I actually wrote all these out (even though I know that no one is really interested in all these), is because there is just simply nothing to write about school. School is basically boring and dull, and boring and dull. And my school, in fact, has managed to perform an amazing feat that I cannot believe... and alas, it has broken a record of mine. Shall not dwell too much into this... haha.

So basically, there is nothing much to say about school, except that... I dislike PW. Whatever. I'm just writing out random phrases...

Okay, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home