It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chinese New Year Approaching...

I am looking forward to this Chinese New Year... because that means I can take a break from PC lessons, and Chem. Practicals... Haha... Well, I suppose I really hate PC and Chem Prac. this much.

I'm still deciding whether to continue with Econs or changing to Geo during JAE... any advice, anyone?

Today was not too bad a day. I wasn't looking forward to PC, of course, but I did not feel as sick as on Tuesday, because we didn't do so many exercises, and today was basically frisbee-playing after 3 rounds of running. And I, was obviously very bad at frisbee-playing. Sadly, I could neither catch nor throw properly. So I gave up. Haha.

Tuesday's PC wasn't too bad either, except the fact that I grew sick afterwards and threw up. But then, there was always something to look forward to during PC on Tuesday... the Nagayan-lookalike. I saw him this Tuesday again, and he looks more and more like Nagayan! Haha... I suppose I am going crazy now... I should have to stop this Nagayan obsession now.

Today was basically a slack day... haha. For Physics Practical, we did not go to the lab at all, but sat in class, and chatted with our Physics teacher. He's really a friendly and sociable guy, and very interesting and funny too... haha... My Physics teachers never fail to disappoint me... haha...

Then for GP, we watched this movie... about the mass shooting in a high school in Colorado. It was really sad, and some of the parts are pretty ironic... and some parts were basically anger-triggering and maddening. I think it's quite thought-provoking too...

Then the reason why I'm home so early, is because I skipped Chinese lesson. Well, almost the whole class intended to, so I decided to follow them, since I wouldn't be taking Chinese in future anyways... it'd be much better to go home and get all those homework done, don't you think? Oh well...

I shall stop here now. Tomorrow, there's 2 and 1/2 hours of Physics to look forward to... haha... and we're finally going to start discussing some Physics for the first time in the tutorial... Well then, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home