It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Memoirs

Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad Day

Today has been a really bad day... except for the fact that I saw someone who looks like Nagayan... again.

I don't get it, but I seem to be seeing Nagayan everywhere. I suppose this is the Nagayan obsession. For those who don't know who that is, it's Nagayama Takashi from the Bleach musical. He rocks... because he's kawaii... and short. Haha...

Anyways, I was on MC during PE, so I was working on my GP, when the J2 guys came to the PE porch to have their pe lesson, which they have to do chin-ups. At that time, I wasn't really noticing anyone, but was just interested in how they'll do, and decided to watch. And then after a while, there was this boy who did something (won't elaborate in detail... in case the person is reading this blog... although it's unlikely)... and smiled. It wasn't really the smile that I noticed, but it was his smile plus the action that he did along with the smile. (Okay, this is really weird. Oh well.) That action made he look like Nagayan a lot!!!!

And after that I kept observing him... and he really looks like Nagayan. Wow. It's not his looks (he looks a bit weird, actually...), but it's the way he acts and smiles. Wow.

I never thought I'd find another Nagayan look-alike other than Peter Ho. Oh well. I suppose I won't be seeing him anymore... since he's a J2. Haha.


Okay, for the rest of the day, I probably won't dwell too much about it, because it's plain unlucky and bad. Chem practical was a disaster. I do not like my teacher at all. She's so fierce and scary. And then I don't like my Econs teacher... she really can't explain anything right, can she?

But... I really like my Physics teacher. He's so funny, and friendly as well. At least he's approachable. Haha. I always like my Physics teachers... yay.

Time to end this entry. Last but not least,

Bad news: GCE O-levels results out this Thursday. Good luck to everyone, and myself. Really hope I don't get more than 20 points.

Good news: Death Note movie 3, or otherwise known as L special or L movie or whatever, is coming out in Singapore soon! Let's hope the Kurosagi movie will come out in Singapore too... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home