It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Out.

The results are out. My L1R5 is 14. Unbelievable actually. The subjects I'm most scared about, I got A... the subjects I'm most confident about, I got B... My gosh.

I got A2 for my English and (Something I had never gotten in any exam at all...) Combined Humanities!!!! >_< Impossible!!! Then, I got B3 for my Physics and A. Math... it's even worse than the Prelims... -_-...

And what's maddening is that I got B3 for Biology too... and I really did not study that subject at all.... I totally gave it up, and went to take the exam with the thought of crapping the whole thing through... and in the end, I got the same grade as Physics (my strongest subject) for Bio... Argh. Is it a miracle, or what?

There were some friends who cried... and none of my friends actually went really delighted... I suppose the clever ones sorta expected it... and then the others who sorta deproved (is there even such a word?) by a bit, became demoralised. Oh well. I'm never good at comforting people. Jiayou anyways, everyone!

When I saw my results for the first time, I really felt nothing. It's as if I entered a state of oblivion. Haha... And then I saw my L1R5, and heaved a big sigh of relief. What I felt was: Hey, I improved!!! I can stay in JJ!

And then, there were those good friends who had their report slips full of As.... for example, Tan Min. -_-lll Argh... Sheryl and Dawn M... came in as top performers... wow.

Okay... at least I can still stay in JJ... I'm already getting used to it anyways... plus there are really nice seniors there... My OGLs rock!!!

Now that this burden is gone, I can finally relax.... Loads of nice movies and dramas coming this year... I haven't watched National Treasure... and now there's more...:

- L Special
- Kurosagi movie
- Honey and Clover drama...
- Proposal Daisakusen ep. 12 and special

And loads more.... right now these are the only ones I can think of.... and they're all Japanese dramas and movies... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home