It's Me


Zhuqing
17+
28/08/90
Lian Hua Pri
Nan Hua High
Jurong JC OG11 08S20
Choir -0-


Wishlist

Sims 2: Bon Voyage
The Neverhood game
Sims 3
KinKi Kids poster
EndlicherixEndlicheri album
Mr. Children album
NewS/KinKi Kids concert in S'pore
To learn Japanese
Good grades for A-levels


Chat





Credits

Tropical Getaway Version 1.01 - "As bright as the sun..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

Hell Butterfly

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back from Tokyo

I'm back. From Japan!

The trip was awesome. Like a dream come true. Seriously.

I'll be changing to a different blog soon. And blogging an extremely long post about this trip. You can expect a lot of praises of Japan. XD And a lot of photos on facebook as well.

Right now, my favorite place in Tokyo is definitely Shibuya. It's really a good place for Jpop fans like me. And their HMV has a Johnny's corner. I wish Singapore's HMV has one too. ><

And yes, I LOVE JAPAN. XD

I wanna go there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home